Glasgow, The Mitchell Apartments
Glasgow’s latest Build to Rent development is designed with modern consumers in mind and is ideally located between Finnieston and the city centre.
The development, which has 20 one and two-bedroom apartments all with top-of-the-range amenities, replaces an old church building designed with modern consumers in mind, with top-of-the-range amenities. The southerly-facing properties feature balconies and stunning views of the iconic Mitchell Library.
- Developer announces BTR project near Glasgow's Mitchell Library
- Glasgow city centre homes plan unveiled for opposite Mitchell Library | Revolution Bars to close six sites
- Kelvin Properties unveils its second build to rent development in Glasgow
- Kelvin Properties unveils second Build to Rent development in Glasgow
- First look at new build-to-rent flats next door to Glasgow's iconic Mitchell Library
- Developer unveils second build-to-rent development in Glasgow city centre
- Kelvin Properties double down on BTR with Mitchell Apartments launch
- Kelvin Properties unveils second BTR development in Glasgow
- Developer unveils multi-million pound BTR project in Glasgow